How can the Healthy Passport Club support your employee wellbeing programme?
The Healthy Passport Club is a great local opportunity for West Kent that uses the national change4life messages to encourage everyone to live healthier happier lives. The virtual club provides motivation, incentives and support to help you encourage a healthier workforce. It’s a free club that provides all the tools you need to set up fun ways to advise and monitor healthy efforts (both diet and exercise). Why not set up your own groups e.g. walking group at lunchtimes, and make the club your own employee healthy club.
Why not set up your own groups e.g. walking group at lunchtimes, and make the club your own employee healthy club:
- Change4Life is an established brand synonymous with ‘healthy living’, recognised by 60% of all adults
- Free extensively researched & expert reviewed diet & physical activity behaviours, grouped as palatable ‘swaps’
- Change4Life TV, press and poster advertising to raise awareness of why it is important to eat well and move more
Here you have access to the employers' toolkit to promote "Swap it, Don't Stop it" messages to improve adult health.
The toolkit contains a range of collateral to support any employer to communicate healthy behaviours to their staff:
- Employer guide that includes a business case for employee wellbeing, benefits of aligning with Change4Life ideas and resources available
- Tray liner aimed at employees, for use in the canteen to promote swaps ideas at point of purchase
- Editorial blocks for use in internal comms
- Swap posters (x 9) aimed at employees to communicate swap ideas based on the 6 key behaviours
- Signposting poster for employers to promote their own activities
- Table talker to be used in canteens to promote behaviours and swap ideas